Call 1-907-567-7373 or email us to make a reservation today!
|Package I||5 days, 4 nights lodging, 3 days of fishing|
|Package II||7 days, 6 nights lodging, 5 days of fishing|
Please call for pricing, special rates and dates. 907 567-7373.
2017 Special Offers Available!
Package I: 5 days, 4 nights with 3 days of fishing
- May 23-27: 6 spots open
- May 27-31: 2 spots open
- May 31-June 4: 8 spots open
- June 4-8: 10 spots open
- June 8-12: 8 spots open
- June 13-17: 4 spots open
June 27-July 1: 2 spots open
- August 22-26: 4 spots open
Package II : 7 days, 6 nights with 5 days of fishing
- May 31-June 6: 8 spots open
- June 7-13: 10 spots open
- July 5-11: 2 spots open
- July 12-18: 6 spots open
- August 30-September 5: 8 spots open
- September 6 – 12: 12 spots open
- September 7 – 13: 12 spots open
- September 14- 20: 12 spots open
- Deluxe ocean-front lodging in an 800 sq-ft cabin offering luxurious accommodations with panoramic views of the 5 glacier-capped volcanoes across the Inlet. Complete with 2 king-size beds, rock fireplace, private bathroom en suite, satellite TV, mini fridge stocked with complimentary soft drinks and daily maid service. (Double occupancy)
- Fully guided saltwater or fresh water fishing. (10-hour full day charters) Your choice from day to day ~ we want you to have the kind of fishing experience you most enjoy. We fish 4 guests to a boat.
- A Complete dining plan: hearty breakfasts, lunches and 5-star gourmet dinners with complimentary wine and beer.
- The processing, vacuum packing and boxing of your catch up to 100lbs. Processing is done to your specifications: whether steak; fillet, skin off or on.
- All the saltwater & spinning fishing rods, reels and tackle that you will need. Only the best equipment will do: Accurate, Calstar, Shimano, Loomis.
- Airport transfers from the Kenai airport. We’ll have a driver waiting to take you to the lodge just 40 minutes away.
- Not included: airfare, car rental, AK State fishing license, king salmon stamp, fuel surcharges, custom fish processing like canning or smoking, any seafood purchases, local taxes/fees, liquor, travel insurance and gratuities.
Optional Fly-outs & Adventures
- Regular beaver (4 guests) @ $3,500 per day (4 hours of flight time)
- Turbo Otter (8 guests) @ $6,000 per day (4 hours of flight time)
- Robinson R44 Raven (2 guests + guide) @ $3,200 per day (4 hours of actual flight time*) The R44 can hold 2 guests and a guide for an exclusive trip or can be used as a shuttle within a group or in combination with a plane)
- Eurocopter A-Star (4 guests + guide) @ $7, 700 per day (3.5 hours of actual flight time*)
- * = Stand-by time included
- Prices Current at time of printing – subject to change.
2017 Regulations for Charter Halibut Anglers
Please call for special rates and dates 907 567-7373